Afraid to be Muslim?

Afraid to be Muslim?
Why Must We have to hide?

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Beginning to count My Blessings!!!

On Sunday January 17th, I fed the homeless at my local Masjid (Place of worship ex.Church)As I looked at all the people passing through the line with hungry helpless looks on there face, I noticed how thankful I felt. I knew that at anytime all my blessings could be snatched away. I knew that I could lose my family, my home, my freinds, or my dignity. Im so thankful for my life. I am thankful that I do not live in a war stricken country with mines stuck in the ground in random places. I know that I am lucky to have an education and an opportunity to meet people.

I pray that I do not take any chance for granted. I pray that I can meet the next trial with faith and perseverance. Ameen...

No comments: