Afraid to be Muslim?

Afraid to be Muslim?
Why Must We have to hide?

Monday, January 4, 2010

The reasons I Love Islam!

Writing blogs is a new pasttime to me. I love making youtube videos expressing my opinions. But I never thought of writing a blog. This blog will be about why I love Islam. Because lately, I have had alot on my mind. Islam, my future career, my future family, and my goals in life. I realized that I am the happiest I have ever been in life. I asked myself why?

Since this past month of Ramadan, I have been striving to make all my prayers, and make them all on time. I have been striving to study and read more about Islam. I am young and I am faced with the many questions about my purpose to life. So I have been studying more Quran, and other scriptures. Right now, I am the happiest I have ever been in life. It wasnt easy to make it here, but I am soooooo Happy! I am growing, learning, and living. People who claim to hate Islam try to force their opinions on me by telling me that Im not happy. But how can they possibly say that? Im happy because I make my prayers, I strive to enjoin in right and forbid in wrong. That is the reason why I am happy. I love Islam because to me, TRUE Islam is the key to being happy. Not someone's culture, not someones ideas. TRUE Islam. The kind of Islam that allows me to worship none other but GOD. That is the reason I love Islam.

No comments: