Afraid to be Muslim?

Afraid to be Muslim?
Why Must We have to hide?

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Just one of those days...

It has been a while...

And like I said before, I been busy... But this time I have another tone. I am feeling worried, over whelmed, and hurt. I wish I could close my eyes and wake up on another dementia where I can finally relax. I am tired of always having to help people, at the same time, I want to help. Why is the world covered in UGLY Selfishness, where No one is interested in helping the next man. What about my feelings? What about my exaustion. I AM TIRED!!! Does any body care? Are you all just going to run me into the ground until my gas tank is on E... Because that is where it is headed... A gas tank on E that you can NEVER refill. If you dont get the metaphor then take you time to contemplate...

No comments: