Afraid to be Muslim?

Afraid to be Muslim?
Why Must We have to hide?

Saturday, January 23, 2010

The Devils Advocate...

Has you ever witnessed something knowing it was wrong but had sympathy. Like, you see your friends doing reckless things such as having premarital sex, or lying to their parents. These are things that are obviously calls for help. So when you see someone doing something wrong, try not to look down at them so easily. Sometimes, you just do not know what they may really have on their chest.

I know, Im being the devil's advocate. But I feel very sorry for people when I see them wondering aimlessly around town with people who do not care for them. Or when a woman compromises her luster, value, and self-confidence just for some idiot to hit it and quit it. And when a man sleeps with different women through out the week just to feel important. Isn't life about compassion? Why should I hate those people? I should help those people. Instead of looking down, I should raise THEM up. Some people are troubled and they do not know. That is why it is important for me to be good to them. Because someday they will see they are worth so much more.

No comments: