Afraid to be Muslim?

Afraid to be Muslim?
Why Must We have to hide?

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

What I hope for in a man!

In my pursuit to finding a good husband, I hope for him to be beautiful. Beauty is not only the physical. Many people get caught up in the physical early. They may think... He has to be easy to look at of course. But to be honest, I've seen more physically beautiful ugly men than Ive seen physically ugly beauty...

1) I Hope for my future husband to love Allah(God) before anything else. Because if he loves God, he will treat me with respect and kindness.
2) I hope for my future husband to be smart. Bookwise and streetwise.
3) I want him to be supportive.

Im sure there are things that I want but I am not aware of yet... But all I can say is God has my best interest! I wont rush, unless I feel the time is right. I wont go too slow unless I feel the time is right. Im not saying I feel like I know everything for myself, but you know how you have the feeling in the pit of your stomach? You know how you just know when the time may be right for something? I pray that when the time comes I will know it!!!

No comments: